- Where do you manufacture the product?
Our wickless soy candles are manufactured in Galena, Illinois from soy wax, containers, packaging and labels sourced exclusively in the United States.
- How long will the fragrance last?
The fragrance will cover a 200-square foot area for at least 15 weeks if the container remains open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- What is your minimum order quantity for fundraising and business accounts?
The minimum quantity for your initial order is 48 candles total, 4 packs of 12 candles per fragrance. Please contact us to discuss the minimum quantity for repeat orders.
- Will you accept an order with custom labels for less than 48 candles?
We welcome orders for special events subject to a minimum order of 12 candles per fragrance.
- What is your return policy?
You may return products for any reason and we will pay the return freight with prior notice. Our policy is 100% customer satisfaction.
- Are credit terms available for fundraising and business accounts?
We provide net 30-day terms with approved credit. Please contact us to receive a credit application.
- How can you help us to organize a successful fundraising event?
We welcome the opportunity to provide you with professional sales support based on years of experience working with similar organizations. Please contact us for assistance with every aspect of your fundraising project from product design to organizing your sales participants.
- Could you supply a custom fragrance?
We will provide the fragrance you select subject only to the availability of the fragrance from our suppliers and a minimum order of 48 candles.
- Will you deliver an order to multiple locations?
We will deliver a minimum 12 candles to each fundraising participant or business location provided the order totals 48 candles.
- Are there any locations that are not suitable for the product?
We do not recommend the product for use in vehicles or any location where the temperature may exceed 90 degrees for extended periods.